Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Pink & White Easter Tablescape

With the calendar turning to March, we can officially think spring although you'd never know it by looking outside around here.  



I'm ignoring the weather though and moving ahead with decorating my home for the upcoming season.

I'll be sharing some decor and tablescape ideas for spring and Easter over the next few weeks.  

Today, let's take a look at this pink & white Easter tablescape I designed last year but never got a chance to post then.

Easter Sunday is April 1st - only one month away. 
Now's the time to start planning your tablescape for any Easter gatherings you may be hosting.

I started with this cute mama bunny...

... along with her two baby bunnies, one here...

...and one here.

I grouped them together in a long basket with greenery and pink pip berry garland. Some pink plastic eggs were arranged amidst the greenery.

Then I added these battery operated lights along the edge.

The basket of bunnies was placed on two pink cloth napkins which served as a table runner on a beige & white buffalo check tablecloth.

Different forms of candlelight surrounded the basket of bunnies centerpiece.

White taper candles...

...were embellished with an Easter egg napkin ring and faux greenery.

Pink votives in crystal holders give a soft glow and...

...pink pillar candles give added height to the tablescape.



The place settings were done in pink & white with a brown charger providing contrast.

Faux tulips were tucked inside the birdie napkin rings.

Glass candleholders were used as placecard holders.

Chocolate Easter eggs were provided as a treat for each guest.

Stemware consisted of my butterfly water goblets and a wine glass.


This tablescape would work for a fun Easter breakfast, brunch or luncheon.

And I'm thinking with the candlelight, it could serve just as well for Easter dinner.

I hope I've inspired you to start thinking about how you'd like your table to look for this upcoming special holiday.

Do you have any bunnies that could hop into a basket to serve as a centerpiece?

I'm sure they'd be happy to help out ;)

 Let's think spring whether it's snowing outside or not! 

Thanks for visiting!

I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:

14 comments:


  1. Beautiful as usual. The centerpiece is adorable with those cute white rabbits and pink flower plates.
    You are very talented and yes, inside your home Spring has sprung.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Looking for some inspiration for a casual Spring luncheon with a few friends. Love the bunnies nestled among the greenery and lights. Just joined your blog and from a fellow dish lover Hello from snowy NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it....Where did you get the lights?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pink Easter table. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this table. The soft colors (great salad plates!), bright crystal, tablecloth}......everything is perfect. Your company will be awed, and your centerpiece will steal the show!! Thank you for sharing.
    Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute tablescape! My favorite item on the table is the adorable pink flower plates that top the charger and regular plate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The happy hour beers are listed in red on the menu with about twelve or so to choose from as I recall with some decent choices. Looks like the event space have a nice little pub menu but we did not try any of that on this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pink Easter table is just beautiful. I particularly adore your bunny centerpiece --so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft and pretty. I love how you put all of the elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Lori and I'm so happy to see this in the line up at Celebrate Your Story. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love the bunnies in the greenery. You could use a dough bowl for a little more rustic look if you wanted. The pink rose plates are so gorgeous with all the other pink things. Very lovely.

    Will we see another tablescape for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute- I especially love the basket with bunnies! You always do a wonderful job with extra details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO many wonderful details. I love the egg nests around the candle and the centerpiece it just beautiful. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks you for participating in the Welcome Spring Link Party. I've chosen your table as one of my features from the party. I hope you'll drop by tomorrow for the Features post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".