Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

A Very Merry Christmas To You!

Just popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas!  I hope your holiday season is a wonderful one full of the love of family and of course, the everlasting love of our Heavenly Father who sent His Son to be our Saviour.  Let us remember that is the true reason we celebrate on this day.



As the year draws to a close, I'd like to thank all of you who check in here at Dining Delight.

I appreciate your visits and your comments more than you'll ever know.

From my home to yours...

...I wish you a very ...


All the best of the season!


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."   John 3:16

3 comments:

  1. Good evening,
    I'm sure you spent evenings in a happy Christmas.
    This coming year be a good one for all!
    Regards, Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! I hope you had a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. We surely did. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".