Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

A White Easter Tablescape

Wishing you a very happy and blessed Easter! 
My table is set and the menu is planned for this very special occasion. 
My daughter had challenged me to do an all white table -  I came close but had to add some greenery and neutral placemats.  Guess that's a fail ;)


Rather than me pointing out all the details of my tablescape this year, I'll just let you silently take in each picture. Hopefully you will get a sense of what my guests will see as they sit down to Easter dinner. 


















































I hope you have a Blessed and Happy Easter rejoicing in the knowledge that our Redeemer lives!
CHRIST IS RISEN! ...
...INDEED! ALLELUIA!

Here are a few details about my White Easter Tablescape

Thanks for visiting!
I'll be linking this post to these wonderful blog parties:
Saturday Sparks on Pieced Pastimes
Share it One More Time at Everyday Home
Sunday Showcase at An Alli Event
Dishing It & Digging It at Rustic & Refined
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Inspire Me Tuesdays at A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesday at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Tutorials & Tips at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Swing Into Spring at DIY by Design
Share Your Style at Northern Nesting
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Thoughts of Home Thursday at Décor to Adore
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Five Star Frugal at A Tray of Bliss
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Foodie Friday & Everything Else at Rattlebridge Farm
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Weekend Retreat at AKA Design
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful serene table, Lori.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, as always you outdo yourself every time, my friend!
    This table is peaceful in all white, and the neutral place mats are just perfect. All the cute bunny figurines and the bunny centerpiece vase with flowers is gorgeous! The chairs decorated with greenery evoke spring too.
    Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a very blessed Easter Sunday.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you faied at all!!! This is gorgeous! I love the flowers in the bunny's basket and the greenery down the center of the table. It looks like you and I had similiar ideas! Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comments. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful table! So crisp and fresh and perfect for the holiday! I love your butterfly glasses and your plate stack! Thank you for sharing this lovely spot for celebrating Easter. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, you never disappoint. Your white table is gorgeous! I live that you added bits of greenery here and there. Truly an elegant Easter table. Thank you for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous! The pops of green are absolutely necessary! Did you do the all white challenges I had a few years ago? It was amazing how hard people found it. :) Hope you had a wonderful Easter, I am still recovering from all the cooking and baking for 38!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is sublime...so elegant. Absolutely gorgeous. I love all of the beautiful white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love to see what you have come up with for each holiday. All of your Easter tablescapes have been lovely, and this is no exception. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful white table. I think white is always stunning and classic. Glad your daughter gave you the challenge and you carried it out just perfect. Love the rabbit centerpiece and bird in the cage. The greenery identifies Spring is in the air. Indeed, he is risen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If the internet gave awards out for the best tablescape, I'd award it to you. I LOVE this table!

    The details you did, are truly beautiful. The little added greenery at the tablecloth corners and chair backs just sends it over the top. Wonderful job pretty lady, Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely table! your guests were in for a treat for sure. hope you had a blessed easter. xo- maryjo
    https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty table. I'm sure everyone loved it! I love each detail including the greenery you added to the chairs. Love the centerpiece arrangement. I have those egg shaped dishes but forgot all about them. I need to get them in a spot I can see more easily. I trust you had a very nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely table! White is always so sophisticated and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lori, I'm a sucker for a neutral color scheme. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The green and white theme is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at HSH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".