Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Home Tour 2013


Jennifer Rizzo is having a Holiday House Walk Linky Party and Nesting Place is hosting the 2013 Christmas Tour of Homes and I'm joining in.
(There will be another link below to connect you to all sorts of terrific home tours on the walk).
 
 
  
Welcome Home for the Holidays!
Christmas Home Tour 2013
 

Living Room




Coffee Table "Ski" Centerpiece




Christmas Mantel
 
 (click HERE to see more details)

 
Christmas Etagere 





 
Christmas Décor in Bathroom



 
Christmas in Teal Tablescape
(click HERE to see more details)






 
 
Christmas in the Kitchen




Christmas in the TV Room




Christmas at the Front Entry
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Wishing you and yours a very
Merry Christmas!
 

Click HERE to continue on the Holiday House Walk and HERE to continue touring the 2013 Christmas Tour of Homes.
 
I will be linking this post to these fabulous blog parties:
Christmas Home Tour at Coastal Charm
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design
Wow us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Tutorials & Tips Monday at Home Stories A to Z
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Showcase Sunday at Under the Table and Dreaming

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, your home is stunning. I love all of your decor. Your garlands are especially pretty. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your home. You have decorating so beautfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy sweet lady, you've gone all the way, while I have cut back a Little from last year! Your house looks gorgeous, every detail, vignettes and decorations; it's stunning! Love the last image from the snowed up front yard to the inside of your lovely C'mas home.
    Merry C'mas,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Wowww...ist das schöööön! Wunderschön 3 advent wünsche ich dir.Bussi.Luciene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Loved the Tour of your stunning Christmas home!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tour! I love the ski vignette and the fireplace. What a festive home!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your tour last night but wanted to come back today so I could have a little more time to look. It's just beautiful. Always beautiful use of light in your designs. You know teal or aqua is one of my favorite colors to decorate with so I love your teal tablescape. Thanks for sharing. I'm at my daughter's recooping from total knee replacement so haven't had much time to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house looks amazing! I can't get over that's gorgeous tablscape in teals. And that cute centerpiece in your living room is with the little skis, your tree, your mantle! It all looks great. And you have got the fan lest bathroom decorations on the net! Tank you for sharing your home with us.

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is just beautiful! I love your tree! All of your vignettes; especially liking the ski centerpiece, is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing and please do stop by and say hello. I'm a Canadian blogger too.

    Merry Christmas,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so beautiful! Love your little ski piece, such a cute touch to your greenery basket of candles. Your last shot is so pretty with the tree highlighted in lights too! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!!!
    Merry Christmas sweet friend...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".