Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Sideboard

I can't believe we are about to head into the last week of October already!  In the spirit of Halloween fun, I'm sharing my "Almost Midnight" vignette on my sideboard.

 
As you can see by the hands on the clock, it is time to Beware!
 
Little creatures are scurrying...
 


The owls are wise to something...
 
 
There is a sense of foreboding all around...
 
 
Evil spirits are trying to escape their confines...
 
Creepy-crawlers are fighting to get out...
 
 
Is that a devious smile on the Jack-o-Lantern?
 
 
 
What's that on top of the clock?
 
A vampire bat...could it be Count Dracula?
 
Don't be frightened! 
 Just have a Happy Halloween!
 
 Thanks for playing along!
 Be sure to stop back next time when I'll show you what's been "blurred" to protect the innocent...
 
 Thanks for visiting! 
 
I'll be linking this post to these fantastic blog parties:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
The Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Wow us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Fall into Fall Party at DIY by Design
 
 


15 comments:

  1. It looks like you have something spooky coming up soon. Your sideboard looks great. I love the clock, and the bat (Dracula?) on top of the clock. What fun you must of had putting together all of these wonderful spooky elements. Have a wonderful spooky weekend..... Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your sideboard is irresistable, love the clock with all the touches of scaries, and the sweet pumpkins with the scary rat peeping out...love the way you have put everything together, I love the way it all came together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you decorated it and adore that clock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun vignette, I love the clock and the really cute "scary" things. This is really perfect. Thanks for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for commenting on my Autumn Pumpkin Tea. I found you!!! I'm a new follower. Your just up the road. LOL. I live in Northern California and love to visit BC and Victoria. Your tablescapes are amazing. See you soon.
    Betty @ My Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just amazing!!! This is sure to scare someone off!!
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your blurred image.

    It's a treat to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute, love your clock and especially those great owls. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is gorgeous, and I love those fabulous lamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I clicked over from The Tablescaper when I saw your fabulous clock! I'm pinning this post to my Mantels by Season Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun is this. Love all the cobwebs and skeletons. Fun, fun, fun. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the glow of all the cute pumpkins and that clock is fab.

    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a spectacular collections of creepy-crawly spooky items! I LOVE how you've arranged the sideboard...that huge clock is just magnificent! It will work great for New Year's Eve, too.

    Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The jar of skeletons looks spooky! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".