Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Home Tour 2014


Thank you for stopping by this little Christmas tour of some of the spaces in my home.

Grab a cup of something warm and delicious and pretend I've prepared it for you because of course, I would if I could! 
 
Here's a pillow that expresses my greetings to you.
  
Living room- end table décor
  
 
 
I think this Santa must do a lot of skiing to keep so slim and trim!
 
 
 
 
Coffee table centerpiece
 
 
Demilune table by fireplace
 
 
 
 
 
Christmas tree with a snowy backdrop
(click here to see more of the tree)
 
 
 
Christmas Mantel (click here to see more of the mantel décor)

 
 
Etagere decorated for Christmas
 
A look at the various shelves...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dining Room (click here to see more of this tablescape)
 
 
 
Sideboard décor (Click here to see more of the sideboard décor)
 
 
 
Kitchen (click here to see more of the kitchen decor)
 
 
 
 
 
Wishing you and your family...
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
I'll be linking this post to these terrific blog parties:
Christmas Tour of Homes 2014 at Nesting Place 
Show & Share at Coastal Charm
Foodie Friday & Everything Else at Rattlebridge Farm
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
The Scoop at Stone Gable
Tuesdays at Our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Creative Ways at Posed Perfection
Wow us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Winter Wonderland Wednesday at DIY by Design
Feathered Nest Fridays at French Country Cottage
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home


5 comments:

  1. Your house looks gorgeous, every corner of it. The vignettes are all so pretty and the tree is stunning! Love your apothecary jars and the welcoming pillow...actually, everything is wonderful at your home, Lauri. Lovely table setting too.
    Merry Christmas and many blessings my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Your pictures are fabulous.
    I wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Lori -

    Your home is magnificenty decorated, so cozy and warm. I'd love to be seated at your dining table on Christmas Day - and enjoying conversation and an in-person tour of your home. It's lovely!

    I love visiting your blog - and have it on my Blog List.

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Christmas home! That's it, I'm moving in!!!LOL Every single detail is done to perfection. Love it!
    Wishing you a happy and blessed holiday season.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what beautiful decorating!! I especially like those photos of your lovely Christmas tree with snow outside the window! Lucky you to have snow for Christmas, we did not!
    Visiting from Tuesdays at our home.
    Have a wonderful New Year!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".