Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine Winter Mantel

Since I consider the month of February, the "LOVE" month, I still have my mantel decorated with a Valentine theme.  So even though  Valentine's Day is officially over, I hope you don't mind seeing it now.

Here's the full view of the fireplace.

Here's a closer look.
 

 
 
 I had left my white mini-lights on the mantel after Christmas and decided to "stuff" them into a cylinder vase filled with small pine cones.
 
 
I added branches and hung red hearts as well as icicles on them.
 


Shiny silver candle holders, red hearts and a LOVE sign complete the look.



You've probably noticed snowflakes play a major role in our house in the winter and this Valentine mantel is no exception.
 
 
 
I've left the rod we hung for Christmas stockings under the mantel. I don't mind the look of it even with nothing on it though now I'm thinking I could have put some hearts/snowflakes, or if I was crafty, a banner on it!
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you were still "feeling the LOVE" in my Valentine mantel so late in February!
 
I will be linking this post to:
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Wow us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Winter Blues Wednesday at DIY by Design
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Winter mantel. I love the twinkle of the lights. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I wouldn't mind to have my mantel looking like this for the rest of the Love month. Definitely charming and so cozy with those cute trinkets. Brilliant. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I really appreciate your feedback on my posts. Your message will be published after moderation.

Please note: I will respond to any questions you have right here in "Comments".